Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Hi!


I'll be amazed if there is even anyone out there that still checks my blog. If you are out there, thanks for sticking with it. I guess there's not a whole lot that has happened since my last post, other than...laughing for the first time, rolling over for the first time, sitting up for the first time, and eating solid foods for the first time. I've also grown about 5 inches and gained about 6 pounds. My bald spot in the back of my head is going away, my eyes are settling into what looks like it will be a grayish green, and I think I've got a few teeth finally starting to come in. I've also flown for my first time, as well as for the second, third and fourth times. I've been to St. Louis MO,  Springfield MA, Stockbridge MA, Boston MA, Pawtuckett RI, Newport RI, and some quaint little cabin on a lake in Vermont. I've met 4 uncles, 5 aunties, 9 cousins, 16 first cousins once removed, 3 second cousins, 7 great-uncles, 8 great-aunts, 1 Great Grandpa, 1 Great Grandma, and about 2 dozen other people that are family, I'm just not sure how. Other than that, there hasn't really been much happening. So I'm sure you can see why it didn't seem all that important for my parents to let me get on the blog and give you an update--what was I going to update you on?!?
Well, since I don't really have much to talk about, I guess I'll let you be on your way. I hope you'll check back in about 6 months. I'm sure by then I'll have something interesting to tell you.

3 comments:

Familia Peña said...

Hey Peanut :)

Can't wait to hear what you have to say in person. Last time you were at my house, what you had to say wasn't all that entertaining, hopefully, next time you can make more sense out of it all!

Love ya
Auntie Darci

melissa ( : said...

Hey Lovie! I've been waiting patiently to hear from you!! You are getting so big and doing so many fun things! Wow! I'm sure mommy is happy that bald spot is starting to go away... I wasn't going to say anything but.... ( : We love you and miss you and wish we could give you lots of kisses! Say hi to mommy & daddy for us... and tell them they can call us anytime! love you tons!

Anonymous said...

Hey there Scoob!

I can't wait to come visit you and your parents! Meme is so very jealous that I get to come and see you, she reminds me all the time. But hey! She got to see you the very first so I think it's fair. Do you think you'll want to play dress-up while I'm there, it seems you and Mommy do it pretty often. See you soon!!!

Love,
Auntie Jane