Sunday, April 6, 2008

I'm here!

Well, I figured I had put Mom and Dad through enough, so this morning at about 3:40 am I started knocking on my Mom's secret door about every 6 minutes or so. Almost 12 hours later at 3:15 pm, I made my grand entrance into this world. I didn't make it too difficult on Mom, she only had to push for about 15 minutes. I didn't have a mirror in there, obviously, and if I do say so myslef, I was pretty amazed with how cute I am. I've got dark brown hair, and light colored eyes, and I think everyone's grateful that I didn't get my Dad's ears.

My Meme was there and so was my Auntie Darci. But the first person I saw when I came out was President Monson (my parents were watching General Conerence during most of the birth-that's gotta count for some brownie points, right?)

Anyway, I'm happy to be here and I think all of you are, too. Come and see me whenever you can!

5 comments:

Mom said...

Yea! Nana Pat is the first to leave a comment on your very own blogspot! I love you already. I looked at you on your mommy and daddy's blogspot and even though I couldn't see your face you are just BEAUTIFUL! I'm so happy your meme and Auntie Darci were there to welcome you! See you soon.

Love Nana Pat

Tatum said...

Congrats Helen and Scott! I am so happy everything went well!
Let us know when will be a good time to stop in and say hello...we can hardly wait to meet Charlotte!

Penny and Aaron Owens said...

Charlotte-you are by far the cutest infant I have seen (besides my neices and nephews of course). But seriously, most babies that are brought into the world struggle a little with their looks because you have been so cramped in a little space, but you were blessed! You are absolutely gorgeous. Even my husband thinks so and he doesn't think most babies are cute. We love you and you have amazing parents, they are such great people! Aunt Penny and Uncle Aaron Owens

Steph said...

I am so glad to finally see a good shot of your face. I had to wait to let Nana Pat leave the first message on your blog because she likes to do that. You are so beautiful. When I saw your picture I cried. I'll have to explain to you why someday. I love you already and can't wait to meet you in a week. You were truely born to 2 awesome parents and into a wonderful family full of love. See ya soon.

Steph, Ben, Joey, Nate, and Jake

Devin + Sang + Chase said...

Charlotte - we are so happy you've arrived!!! You are SO adorable!!! You must make your mommy & daddy happy beyond belief! You are one lucky lady to have those two as parents! We can't wait to meet you! Especially Chase...he is a little shy about asking this because you are so pretty, but he wants to know if you want to "hang out" sometime. We'll be in your neck of the woods in about 4 weeks! We promise to get our blog really going so you can see Chase before you meet for the first time! Love from MO!!!