Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Welcome to my life...

Well, I can't promise I'll find the time to put a new post up everyday for very much longer. I'm finding it harder and harder to find the time in between my naps. I've been sleeping a lot which has been really nice. And whenever I'm awake, this is what I see:



You'd think these people had never seen a baby before. I can't make everything out yet, but it sounds like they are always saying things like, "It's a cheese so toot," and "All water pities widdle-babies," whatever that's supposed to mean. Anyway, I'm starting to get accustomed to my new surroundings here at home and it's nice to finally be in my own bed.

I guess I'll see you all soon.

2 comments:

Mom said...

You'll get used to it soon enough. I'll bet they didn't go through with "grounding" you! In fact, they'll probably have trouble saying "no" to you! Don't worry, whenever Meme or Nana Pat are around, we'll save you!! That's our job you know and I do it quite well because I have had a lot of practice. Meme on the other hand, hasn't had much practice but with that particular job none is needed, just a beautiful little darling like you makes it a "no brainer".

Love you!
Nana Pat

Familia Peña said...

Hey little Peanut!

Don't let Nana Pat scare you. Her bark is way worse than her bite. Sometimes she does put her foot down, but all the scary moment memories will heal before your married :) Just remember, when Nana Pat and Papa say no or don't touch, you might want to listen because even your parents won't be able to over-rule.

I can't wait to see you again.

Love you lots
Auntie Darci